Accredited Exercise Physiologist (AEP)
$60,000 – $77,500 incl. super + pd
With multiple locations, myPhysioSA is a successful South Australian health service that uses the latest technology to provide our clients with treatments based on best evidence and years of clinical experience.
We pride ourselves on our clinical excellence and provide an out-standing environment to learn, grow and succeed.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a great ESSA Accredited Exercise Physiologist to help make a positive impact on the lives of our community.
You will work with highly regarded and experienced Allied Health and Medical professionals with experience in AFL, A-league, Australian National Teams, Specialised Spinal Rehabilitation, Chronic Pain, and Women’s Health.
Full-time availability is preferred; however, the role can be flexible to be part-time initially for the right candidate.
Your caseload will be highly varied and you will have the support of a team of sixteen health professionals.
Why Join Us:
- Generous remuneration – Base salary, professional development funding, superannuation, paid annual and sick leave.
- Career progression – If you no longer want to work in a commercial gym setting, gain specialized skills, such as spinal and orthopaedic rehabilitation and make a positive difference in healthcare.
- Professional development – You will be supported and mentored by experienced health professionals. You will have access to interdisciplinary internal and external training sessions
- Great team culture– We have regular social events as well as regular team catch ups at each location.
- Modern Facilities – Our locations have extensively equipped gyms.
- You want to make a difference – You will be surrounded by like-minded people in a successful and positive culture where they are driven to help people get the best results for your clients.
Skills and Experience:
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Tertiary qualification in Exercise Physiology
- Current Medicare provider number or ability to obtain one
- ESSA and Return to Work SA Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- Some experience in the Workers Compensation field is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess the willingness to learn and grow
- Passionate about helping people achieve the best results
- Level 1 or 2 Strength & Conditioning qualifications would be highly beneficial
How to apply:
If you have what it takes, please send your resume and cover letter that addresses the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be assured that all enquires will be kept strictly confidential.