Exercise Physiologist – full time.
If you are looking to take the next step in your Exercise Physiology career and would like to be a part of a great team, this position is for you.
• Join a team of 14 health professionals
• Mentoring from an experienced Exercise Physiologist
• Attractive remuneration structure
• Extensive in house interactive professional development program
We are seeking a full time motivated ESSA Accredited Exercise Physiologist with an established work history to provide assessment and case management services to our clients.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you meet the following requirements:
• Tertiary qualification in Exercise Physiology.
• Current Medicare provider number or ability to obtain one.
• ESSA and Return to Work SA Accredited Exercise Physiologist.
• Some experience in the Workers Compensation field is essential.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to promote this service to our referral base.
• Personal motivation, team work skills and self-direction.
• Commitment to providing the highest of quality client care.
• Highly skilled Exercise Physiologist providing assessment & exercise prescription with a strong focus on sustainable outcomes.
• Work in a team environment with physiotherapists to ensure that the patient has and is compliant with active management & exercise plans.
• Provide comprehensive Exercise Physiology services to a varied client base from sports injuries to state and federal based frameworks including Medicare chronic disease management, DVA and Return to Work SA clients.
• Attending case conferences as required regarding return to work outcomes.
• High level written reporting.
• Liaising with a multidisciplinary team, including specialists, general practitioners, physiotherapists etc. Ensuring optimal outcomes.
• Pre-employment medical screenings and other duties as required.
• Develop networks and marketing for the business.
This opportunity would suit an Exercise Physiologist who is motivated and committed to continual self development.
MyPhysioSA currently provides services to Adelaide Crows Football Club, North Adelaide Football Club, Para Olympic athletes and various Adelaide Hills Sporting Clubs.
With a remuneration structure including a base salary, PD funding, superannuation, paid annual and sick leave.
Please send your resume and cover letter that addresses the requirements criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be assured that all enquiries will be kept strictly confidential.