Our Payneham Physiotherapy clinic is in a convenient location for all our Adelaide based clients including: Payneham, Payneham South, Marden, Joslin, Felixstow, Firle, Glynde, Glynde Plaza, Royston park, Evandale, Tranmere, St Peters, Beulah Park, Hectorville, Klemzig, Vale Park, Walkerville, Campbelltown, Newton and Maylands.
It’s also a Physiotherapy and Sports & Conditioning clinic for elite athletes including North Adelaide Football Club, many State level athletes and sporting teams.
- Two storey, purpose built, Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation clinic built in 2017
- Seven modern private treatment rooms
- Onsite fully equipped Fitness Studio run by Exercise Physiologist’s with cardio equipment, pin-loaded machines, free weights and power lifting equipment, Pilates equipment, small running track for gait analysis, and various speciality medical rehab equipment.
- Large private Pilates and fitness class room
- We have a rear private car park with 15 car parks
Directions: our car park is located behind our building off of Victoria Street via a private driveway. Just look for our large myPhysioSA Parking sign.
- turn into Victoria Street from either Portrush Road or Payneham Road
- turn into the rear of our building, following our parking sign
Please call our reception team on 1300 189 289 if you become lost or if you’re having difficulty finding our clinic and they will happily guide you.
The Sports and Arthritis Clinic (SPARC) is a new multidisciplinary clinic with specialist Sports and Exercise Physicians, physiotherapists, podiatrists, dieticians and exercise physiologists working together. This is unique in Adelaide, aiming to provide affordable, evidence based, non-surgical treatment for sport and musculoskeletal injuries, as well as osteoarthritis.
Combining specialist Physician overview with select allied health integrated with use of our new fully equipped gym and modern software, SPARC is uniquely positioned to work with you.
The myPhysioSA clinic has:
- Modern private treatment rooms
- Onsite fully equipped strength & conditioning, and rehabilitation gym
- Easy parking at the rear of the clinic
Please call our reception team on 8234 9707 if you become lost or if you’re having difficulty finding our clinic and they will guide you to us.
myPhysioSA – located at The International Spine Centre
Our myPhysioSA Spine clinic is located within the International Spine Centre. It is centrally located to be convenient to the whole of Adelaide as the go to clinic for spinal solutions.
The International Spine Centre is a unique private, multi-disciplinary spinal treatment centre offering treatment across neurosurgery, medicine, movement and mind.
myPhysioSA Spinal experts collaborate with all disciplines throughout the centre to ensure patients achieve the best possible outcomes.
The myPhysioSA Spine clinic has:
- Modern private treatment rooms
- Onsite equipped rehabilitation gym
- Four experienced spinal Physiotherapists and two experienced spinal Exercise Physiologists
Please call our reception team on 8223 4055 if you become lost or if you’re having difficulty finding our clinic and they will guide you to us.
O&G is a complete centre for women’s health care catering to women in all stages of life. Kate Goode and Jane Rothe are myPhysioSA for her Womens Health Physiotherapists who offer their full services at O&G including managing problems associated with pregnancy or the postnatal period and a number of bladder, bowel and pelvic floor conditions.
We have 35 easy access car parks right in front of the clinic for your exclusive use.
Nine modern private treatment rooms.
Large fully equipped commercial gym and full Pilates Studio
Please call our myPhysioSA reception team on 1300 189 289 if you become lost or if you’re having difficulty finding our clinic and they will guide you to us.
- There are over 100 easy access car parks on site.
- We have 3 modern private treatment rooms.
- Access to a fully equipped gym
myPhysioSA was born in Mt Barker back in 2003, and has served the Adelaide Hills area including Mt Barker, Nairne, Meadows, Hahndorf, Echunga, Stirling, Woodside, Balhannah and Littlehampton. Due to demand we now have two locations within Mt Barker. In 2015 we expanded into our second location at the Summit Health Centre, where we work in collaboration with GP care and many other specialists and Allied Health practitioners.