Many body imbalances can develop over time, and it’s likely that one of these 6 imbalances could be causing your pain.
David, a Partner Physiotherapist at myPhysioSA in Adelaide, discusses the six most common imbalances:
1. Neck pain caused by neck muscles being tight and overactive
2. Knee pain caused by tight outside leg muscles and weak gluteals and inside thigh muscles imbalances
3. Low back pain caused by weak core muscles and having tight back and gluteal muscles
4. Neck pain and headaches caused by poor posture and weak neck muscles
5. Shoulder pain caused by having your shoulder blade lower or depressed
6. Back and neck pain caused by having one leg longer and raising one hip up higher
Watch the video below for an explanation of each.
Links to more detailed videos for the above body imbalances: